The scholarship has a duration of 3 to 10 months, and is available to Bachelor, Master, and PhD students, from Slovenia.
- Sending party is obliged to cover the holders' scholarship international travel costs to and from Slovakia.
- Ministry of Education, Science, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic is obliged to provide scholarship holders with a scholarship:
- Of 400 €/month for university students,
- Of 734 €/month for PhD students.
- The scholarship shall cover their living costs (accommodation, board, etc.) during their stay in Slovakia.
Must be a Slovenian national.
Study experience required
The application has to be submitted to the respective Ministry in your country (mostly Ministry responsible for higher education and/or research, or Ministry of Foreign Affairs). After your home Ministry makes a selection of candidates, it will sent the application forms of selected candidates to the Ministry of Education, Research and Sport of the Slovak Republic. Regarding the deadline, please contact your respective authority.