The course from Technological University Dublin, is designed to augment strong creative and visual skills obtained at undergraduate level with the skills, competencies and expertise required to work successfully in the design industry.
This MA in Graphic Design Practice combines contemporary education practices, meaningful industry links and excellent facilities to deliver this unique programme. It combines research, practical studio work and the development of relevant technology and entrepreneurial skills.
Input from leading design industry professionals is central to the delivery of the programme. This ensures that participants will understand the context of creativity and design within professional design practice. Each practical studio project will be governed by an industry expert in a relevant field.
Apart from creative importance, design projects will emphasise the development of team working, project management and communication skills. Skills that are essential in order to lead in today's competitive and demanding design industry.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Creative Practice
- Design Management
- Prepress and Printing Technology
- Design Research
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Graphic Design User Experience Design View 142 other Masters in Graphic Design in United Kingdom
- Up to Date Passport
- Grading Scale
- Degree / Date of Completion (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Transcripts for each year of study (Both Original Language & Translated)
- Proof of English Proficiency / Date of Exam
- Up to Date Resume
- Statement of Purpose (Some helpful tips for writing a personal statement/SOP to support your application for this course are listed below)
- We suggest you include some or all of the following points:
- Your statement should be approximately 500 words
- Your reasons for choosing the course
- What interests you about your chosen subject
- Any job, work experience, placement or voluntary work you have done, particularly if it is relevant to your subject. You may want to include the skills and experience you have gained from these activities
- What evidence you have to show that you can complete a higher education course that is taught in English.
- Please say if some of your studies have been assessed in English.
International3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA3700 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3700 EUR per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.