The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree FIPDes is a 2-year Programme in Food Innovation and Product Design offered by AgroParisTech - Institut des Sciences et Industries du Vivant et de l'Environnement.
80% of the FIPDes Alumni found a job within 6 months after graduation (30% before being graduated and 30% up to 3 months after graduation)!
FIPDes graduates find employment within months of their graduation in a great variety of companies and positions.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Food Science and Technology Sustainability
- R and D Project Management
- Culinary Innovation
- Business Creation Marketing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The application process is extremely selective and only the best candidates will be admitted to the programme.
- Completed application form
- Scan of Passport (with photo, date of expiry and personal details / ID can be accepted for European students only)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Motivation
- Copy of BSc-degree or equivalent (Scan of the official degree or temporary certificates required)
- Translation of Diploma
- Transcripts of academic records for each year of the BSc degree or equivalent
- Recommendation letter:
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9000 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 4500 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.