The Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree FIPDes is a 2-year Programme in Food Innovation and Product Design offered by AgroParisTech - Institut des Sciences et Industries du Vivant et de l'Environnement.
80% of the FIPDes Alumni found a job within 6 months after graduation (30% before being graduated and 30% up to 3 months after graduation)!
FIPDes graduates find employment within months of their graduation in a great variety of companies and positions.
- Food Science and Technology Sustainability
- R and D Project Management
- Culinary Innovation
- Business Creation Marketing
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at AgroParisTech - Institut des Sciences et Industries du Vivant et de l'Environnement and/or in France, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
The application process is extremely selective and only the best candidates will be admitted to the programme.
- Completed application form
- Scan of Passport (with photo, date of expiry and personal details / ID can be accepted for European students only)
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of Motivation
- Copy of BSc-degree or equivalent (Scan of the official degree or temporary certificates required)
- Translation of Diploma
- Transcripts of academic records for each year of the BSc degree or equivalent
- Recommendation letter:
International9000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA4500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4500 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.