The focus of the Agricultural and Food Data Management from UniLaSalle is on acquiring and applying IT and data mining techniques in the field of research and in companies and organizations involved in creating intelligence for agriculture.
The program offers solid, future-oriented training, drawing on a multidisciplinary teaching approach, the extensive experience of program staff in internship supervision, and partnerships with several teaching and research institutions.Career opportunities include:
- Data scientist / data miner
- Chief data officer
- Master data management
- Epidemiologist (animals and plants)
- Designer / developer
- Data designer
- Agricultural machinery designer
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The Master of Science in Agricultural & Food Data Management provides 490 hours of teaching, including 20 hours of remote learning with the Polish Institute of Soil Science and Plant Cultivation (IUNG), and a 6-month internship in a company.
- Agriculture and Advent of Big Data
- Data Quality Management in Agriculture
- Data Analysis Applied to Agriculture
- Survey Methods
- Software Engineering
- IT Data Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- 1st session : February 20
- 2nd session : April 30
- 3rd session : June 21
DisciplinesAgribusiness Food Sciences Agriculture View 18 other Masters in Food Sciences in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- French or non-French applicants with a first-year Master’s or a Bachelor’s from another country specializing in biology, ecology or life and earth sciences; agricultural engineers
- Exceptionally, students with a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent whose outstanding academic results or professional experience guarantee their success on the program
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
- Conventional program: €8360
- Continuing education: €12240
Living costs for Rouen
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Apply after admission to our scholarship from 10% to 75%. Students can also apply to external scholarships from Campus France, Fundations, Companies, etc.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.