In this Landscape Architecture program from University of New South Wales you will work with leading academics, practitioners and industry representatives in landscape architecture as well as city planning, urban design, and architecture to explore issues of common concern.
Through studios and lectures you will engage with experts at UNSW Built Environment in social agency, design performance, city analytics, urban renewal and regeneration, healthy built environments, design theory and history. The core of the degree is the design studio sequence, with each studio supported by a skill and/or knowledge-based course. The final studio is a capstone experience which provides students with the opportunity to undertake an independent research-based design project.
Why choose this degree?
The Faculty is ranked 3rd in Australia in the QS World Rankings 2018.
Who should choose this degree?
Anyone who wants to approach landscape architecture as a human-centred design profession – with an obligation to produce and sustain environmental and social benefits to cities and their regions – and emerge as an accredited Landscape Architect will choose this course.
- Registered Landscape Architect
- Urban Landscape Designer
- Landscape Project Officer or Manager
- Heritage Consultant
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Landscape Architecture Stream A
- Landscape Architecture Stream B
- Landscape Architecture Stream C
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
We encourage you to submit your completed application as early as possible to ensure it will be processed in time for your preferred term.
DisciplinesArchitecture Landscape Architecture View 53 other Masters in Architecture in Australia
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
CRICOS Code: 094952G
- The UNSW Master of Landscape Architecture welcomes students from design and non-design backgrounds. There are three different entry pathways to the program: one for students with a non-design background, a second one for students from a closely related discipline; and a third for students who have completed a Bachelor of Landscape Architecture from an accredited program.
- Students in the UNSW MLArch are required to complete 144 units of credit in total. Depending on their educational qualifications, students will be granted up to 96 units of credit for recognition of prior learning (RPL).
International38880 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 38880 AUD per year during 36 months.
National31200 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31200 AUD per year during 36 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.