At Negotiations and Conflict Management program at the University of Baltimore, you can earn both degrees concurrently by completing all required courses over a three- to four-year period.
- You'll begin master’s program Negotiations and Conflict program at the University of Baltimore work during the summer preceding enrollment in the law school or during the summer after finishing the first year of law school, but you can't take courses within the master’s program during the fall and spring semesters of the first year of law school.
- You'll complete a minimum of 78 credits in the law school and a minimum of 33 credits in the M.S. program.
- The UB School of Law recognizes 9 credits of the negotiations and conflict management requirements as transferable to its program (or 6 credits if the degrees are not completed within the same academic year), and the the College of Public Affairs reciprocally allows the transfer of up to 9 credits of law school courses to satisfy coursework requirements in the M.S. program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses included:
- Advanced Theories of Personality and Counseling
- Human Relations
- Advanced Mediation Skills
- Special Topics
- Advanced Topics in Information Systems
- Law of Contracts
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesBusiness Law View 45 other Masters in Business Law in United States
- a bachelor's degree with a minimum 3.0 GPA from a regionally accredited college or university.
- Online application.
- Official transcript(s).
International22926 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22926 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National22926 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22926 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State15372 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 15372 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.