The program in Human Nutrition from the Oregon Health & Science University expands the knowledge of the biochemical basis of human nutrition as it relates to health, disease, and disease prevention.
- The MS has a strong clinical and research emphasis that prepares graduates for work in academic centers and research facilities as well as traditional clinical nutrition and management settings.
- The mission of the MS is to train dietetic professionals in the methods, implementation and interpretation of nutrition science, who are prepared to apply and advance the field of nutrition in research, clinical, management, or community areas of practice. The MS degree is offered with a thesis or non-thesis option.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students in the program take graduate coursework in biostatistics, physiology, medical ethics, nutrition physical examination, and advanced metabolism of macro and micronutrients.
- Working under the guidance of a faculty mentor, each student completes a thesis or capstone project, and presents the results of his/her project both in written and oral formats.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics Health Sciences View 226 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Be a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist or have an original signed verification statement signifying completion of an accredited dietetic internship program or a letter from your dietetic internship director stating that you are in good standing in the program with the intent to complete the dietetic internship prior to matriculation at OHSU
- A cumulative grade-point average of all undergraduate courses of at least 3.0 (based on a letter grade system of A-4 points, B-3 points, C-2 points, D-1 point, F-0 points), or its equivalent in other grading systems)
- GPHN does NOT offer conditional acceptance
International787 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 787 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National787 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 787 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.