The goal of the Clinical and Translational Science program of Medical College of Wisconsin is to train the next generation of health care professionals, clinical investigators, research scientists, and other individuals working in translational research sciences.
The curriculum incorporates the full spectrum of the translational continuum (T0 through T5) and provides training and skills to position candidates to be successful in the growing field of Clinical and Translational Science. Topics covered include foundations of translational research, clinical statistics, epidemiology, ethics and safety, and study designs across the continuum.
Students completing the program will select from one of four emphasis tracks:
- Translational Science
- Population Science
- Health System Science
- Community-Based Science
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Clinical and Translational Science
- Clinical Statistics
- Health Services Research
- Regulatory Issues in Human Subject Research Protections Research Seminar
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPublic Health Health Sciences View 1314 other Masters in Public Health in United States
- Baccalaureate degree - official transcripts required
- 3.0 cumulative GPA preferred
- Three letters of recommendation
- Personal statement describing reasons for interest in the program and career goals
- Strong foundation in quantitative or biological sciences
- TOEFL scores for students who do not use English as their primary language of communication is required. A TOEFL score of 100 or higher is deal
International30300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1010 USD per credit during 24 months.
National30300 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1010 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Milwaukee
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.