Taught by internationally recognized faculty with industry backgrounds and extensive connections with luxury brands, the interdisciplinary Luxury Management and Design Innovation program from The New School combines creativity, innovation, analytics, collaboration, and management courses to provide professionals with the strategic tools and skills necessary to foster a culture of change in the business of luxury.
Program participants engage in week-long on-site immersive residencies at global luxury hubs across several countries and online modules, which help them develop state-of-the-art knowledge of the international luxury market and emerge as transformational leaders with the know-how necessary to advance their careers and fuel their entrepreneurial journey of innovation in the field.
Graduates of the program receive an Executive Master in Luxury Management and Design Innovation from ESSEC, an Executive Certificate in Luxury Management and Design Innovation from Parsons, and a Diploma in Made in Italy Case Study Analysis from Accademia Costume & Moda.
What You Will Gain
- In-depth knowledge of the luxury business environment and the impact of user-centered design strategies, value innovation, and agile methods on global brands
- Insight into business and operational models, changing consumer behaviors, supply chain challenges and solutions, and the growing complexity of the global economy
- The ability to manage diverse customer expectations and create digital brand experiences to better connect with audiences
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of entrepreneurial thinking and a roadmap to launching a lean start-up
- Opportunities to create professional relationships with a global network of executives in luxury businesses
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Global Strategy and Go-to-Market
- Fashion Creation, Design, and Systems Innovation
- Luxury and Fashion in the Digital Era
- The Wholesale Model
- Made in Italy: Managing the Value Chain
- Customer Experience and the New Frontiers in Luxury and Fashion
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
Applications received after July 30 will be reviewed on a rolling space-available basis.
DisciplinesFashion, Textiles and Luxury Goods Innovation Management Fashion Design View 120 other Masters in Innovation Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at The New School and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- The admissions process for the Luxury Management and Design Innovation program is designed with your busy schedule in min
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International45000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45000 USD per year during 12 months.
National45000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 45000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.