Program materials and experiences focus on school leadership, organizational theory, innovation, and best practices. Students work together to apply theories to real situations in schools. (Student Learning Objectives)
- Graduates of the School Administration program at University of North Carolina Wilmington will be effective educational leaders who can inspire, engage and lead others towards a common vision.
- The graduate program is aligned with National PSEL Standards and the NC Standards for School Executives (NSSE).
- Students receive high-quality learning experiences designed and delivered by expert faculty.
- Organizational Theory & Leadership
- Technology for School Leaders
- Program Design and Evaluation
- Legal Issues and Policy as a Systemic Process
- Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment
- Supervision & Teacher Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Business Administration View 3468 other Masters in Education in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at University of North Carolina Wilmington and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Official copies of transcripts - a grade average of B or better in the undergraduate major is required,
- Official scores on the Miller Analogies Test (MAT) or Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- Scores more than five years old at the time of application will not be considered.
- Three recommendations by individuals in professionally relevant roles.
- Last summative teaching evaluation.
International18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
National18548 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18548 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State4720 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4720 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Wilmington
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.