Explore legal and business aspects of higher education in areas such as career counseling, residence life, orientation, admissions, financial aid and dean's office as you prepare for career advancement with the Student Affairs program from Regent University.
On completing the M.Ed. – Student Affairs degree, you will be able to:
- Understand the developmental needs of students and create supportive solutions.
- Help create successful student service programs that enhance the learning experience.
- Apply strategic planning techniques that improve the social development of students.
- Academic Advisor
- Admissions/Financial Aid Specialist
- Orientation/First Year Experience Administrator
- Residence Life/Student Housing Specialist
- Student Activities/Development Leader
- Strategic Planning & Program Evaluation
- History & Contemporary Issues of American Higher Education
- The College and the Student
- Higher Education Finance: Strategy, Cost & Value
- The Law & Governance of Higher Education
- Student Services Administration
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Special Education View 255 other Masters in Special Education in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Application Fee
- Pay the $50 nonrefundable application fee
- Submit your Unofficial College Transcripts*
- Complete Your Academic Background Questionnaire
- Government-Issued ID
International9900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
National9900 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 550 USD per credit during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.