A strong intermediate level of training is offered so that students may continue graduate work and obtain a PhD degree. Students at the University of Delaware completing the M.S. degree in Agricultural and Resource Economics will:
- Have a theoretical foundation in microeconomics and macroeconomics.
- Have a core set of coursework in quantitative applications from statistics, econometrics, regression, logistic regression, data management, and geographic information systems
- Have exposure to additional coursework in agriculture economics, resource economics, environmental economics, and/or experimental economics, in addition to general economics
- Have an opportunity to apply the course work in a thesis, applied research, or an internship (under the Decision Analysis Concentration).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Agricultural Trade Special Topics
- Seminar in Resource Economics
- Statistical Research Methods
- Applied Econometrics
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Agribusiness Agriculture View 178 other Masters in Agriculture in United States
- A nonrefundable application fee submitted with the application.
- Applicants must list and upload unofficial transcripts of all post-high school academic work from all institutions attended.
- Applicants must submit a Personal Statement or answer specific questions or essays as part of the application; a Resume
- Applicants must submit three letters of recommendation
- The Graduate Record Examination (GRE) admission test scores
International1898 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1898 USD per credit during 12 months.
National1898 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1898 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Newark
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.