The Business Education program of University of Wisconsin - Whitewater offers a high quality, practitioner-oriented approach that is committed to developing highly-qualified and effective teachers designed to be a 30 credit, three-semester graduate study program.
Individualized plans are developed for each candidate based on previous degrees and professional work experience.
By the end of this program, students completing the degree will be able:
- Apply discipline-specific skills (e.g., procedures, techniques, craft, technology and tool use) and knowledge (e.g., ideas, problems, concepts, vocabulary, history and theory of the discipline) to real-world contexts.
- Identify a personal need for continuous professional development through self-directed learning and on-going engagement with colleagues and other professionals in the educational community.
- Develop advanced knowledge of subject matter, content standards, and subject-specific pedagogy.
- Apply learning theories, evidence-based teaching strategies, and ethical practices to the planning, instructing, and assessing of student learning within the curriculum content with the ability to identify the diverse needs of the educational community.
- Develop high-level functional skills and behaviors necessary for maturing professionals including self-direction, problem-solving, decision-making, collaboration, communication and the capacity for networking and leadership.
- Demonstrate the ability to gather, investigate document, analyze, interpret, and synthesize complex information from the discipline and its practice with writing skills that reflect advanced practice in professional contexts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Curriculum Issues & Design
- Business Education
- Methods of Teaching
- Principles of CTE
- Found of Learner-Centered CTE Instruction
- Measure & Evaluation
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Business Administration Marketing View 479 other Masters in Business Administration in United States
A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution.At least 3.00 overall grade point average in all graduate coursework completed at UW-Whitewater, with no grades of I or P pending; and
- an overall undergraduate grade point average of at least 2.75 on a 4.00 scale, or
- at least a 2.90-grade point average in the last half of the undergraduate degree program,
- at least 12 credits of graduate work completed on a regular grade basis at UW-Whitewater,
- a master's or higher degree at a regionally accredited institution at the corresponding graduate level.
Copies of Transcripts.
International525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.