Our accredited Master of Science (MS) Program in Community Health Education at Teachers College at Columbia University, within the Department of Health and Behavior Studies, brings together the interdisciplinary expertise of our faculty—spanning research and practice in public health, clinical psychology, epidemiology, health policy, and school health.
- Our rigorous curriculum prepares students for leadership in public health education and community health education.
- Behavioral and Social Science Foundations of Health Education
- Principles of Epidemiology in Health Promotion
- Principles of Health-Related Behavioral & Social Change:Initiation to Maintenance
- Environmental Health
- Social Policy and Prevention
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Public Health Health Education View 1406 other Masters in Public Health in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applicants from the U.S. are required to hold, or be in the process of obtaining, a 120-credit baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited institution as recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
- International applicants must hold, or be in the process of obtaining, the equivalent of a 120-credit U.S. baccalaureate degree.
International40173 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1913 USD per credit during 24 months.
National40173 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1913 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for New York City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.