In small classes taught by world-renowned professors, you’ll apply theory to real-life problems, seek out innovative approaches, and challenge business-as-usual mindsets. Find your way to go beyond.
There's a saying at Goizueta: You can't delegate leadership. That's why leadership development is at the core of our Evening MBA. You'll learn how to respond in real-time to real-life situations. You'll go through our Leader's Reaction Course at Fort Benning, and the Leadership Academy will challenge you to apply everything you learn through a hands-on leadership development experience. Here, you will learn what it takes to take the lead.
Strike the work-life-study balance that actually works for you. The standard time to completion for the Evening Master of Business Administration program from Emory University is 32 months. Shorten that time by choosing either the accelerated or express option. Create a curriculum tailored to your career goals and the schedule that fits your life. All options include at least one week-long travel experience.
- The curriculum is innovative and is continually evolving to meet the needs of working professionals.
- The depth of discussion that takes place in our classrooms is one of the key reasons that our students can become decision makers and leaders in their field of interest.
- As an Emory MBA student, your network will include more than 19,000 alumni worldwide, an engaged faculty, and your talented classmates.
- Goizueta students have full access to all of the resources of Emory University and benefit from academic and career support tailored to working professionals.
- 32 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management Studies Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1516 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Emory University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Application Fee
- Getting It Done 101 Application Prep Program
- GMAT/GRE/EA Scores
- English Language Test Scores
International30537 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81432 USD for the full programme during 32 months.
National30537 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 81432 USD for the full programme during 32 months.
Living costs for Atlanta
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.