Ecopsychology (Low-Residency) from Naropa University allows nature lovers from all over the world to develop a strong foundation in the emerging field of ecopsychology.
Over the course of two years, you’ll practice contemplative awareness of nature, engage in meaningful service learning, immerse yourself in the wilderness, and gain invaluable nature-based skills. The Master of Arts in Ecopsychology is a unique opportunity to be of service to both humanity and the planet.
Students at Ecopsychology (Low-Residency) from Naropa University will:
- articulate the important concepts, theories, and current issues of transpersonal ecopsychology.
- demonstrate a high level of knowledge and skilled ability in nature-based practices.
- integrate and apply key principles, skills and practices of transpersonal ecopsychology into their personal and professional lives, to address a challenge facing humans and the natural environment.
- integrate and articulate the value of contemplative practices.
- Initiatory Contemplative Ecopsychology Intensive
- Transpersonal Psychology
- Transpersonal Service Learning
- Master’s Project
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Psychology Clinical Psychology View 1182 other Masters in Psychology in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Submit an Application
- Statement of Interest
- Letters of Recommendation
International16000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD per semester during 12 months.
National16000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8000 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Boulder
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.