By the end of the Project Management program offered by Saint Mary's University of Minnesota, you'll understand how to play a critical leadership role in organizational innovation, productivity, and success through effective communication strategies no matter the workforce you're leading. Upon graduation, you will be able to:
- Plan and manage complex projects using industry technologies and tools
- Employ recognized project management principles and best practices
- Manage and incorporate change through the project life cycle
- Address the cross-cultural, social, and political challenges of international projects
- Effectively lead and understand diverse groups and populations
- Incorporate an ethical perspective in all communications and professional activities
Project managers have global career opportunities in every industry. Project management is projected to grow 33 percent worldwide through 2027.1 During that time, it's expected that 8.8 million jobs will be available in the U.S., with project managers in healthcare leading the growth rate at 17 percent.1
- $112,000 median salary for project managers2
- 20% average increase in salary when you have the PMP certification2
- 82% higher, on average, wage than non-project-oriented professionals1
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Foundations of Project Management
- Project Scope and Scheduling
- Technical Communication
- Project Leadership Team and Stakeholder Management
- Project Quality and Quantitative Methods
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management View 159 other Masters in Project Management in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completed application form
- Non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts posting the applicant’s completed bachelor degree
- Other relevant official transcripts documenting potential transfer credits
- International transcripts must be evaluated by a university-accepted evaluator
- A reflective essay which includes a brief description of the applicant’s background, training, and experience, a description of the areas the applicant considers to be their strengths and areas in which the applicant wishes to develop greater strengths and abilities, and any personal information the applicant wishes to share
- Two recommendations
- A current résumé listing educational background and work experience
International525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National525 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 525 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.