In less than a year, you can earn an MBA in Entertainment and Media Management from Ithaca College, providing you with the skills and knowledge necessary to manage, develop, and distribute creative content.
Through required business courses such as accounting, finance, business law, management, and marketing, along with an immersive experiential learning component, you will engage with the full spectrum of operational decisions involved in running media and entertainment businesses.
- The Business of Entertainment
- Entrepreneurship for the Entertainment Industry
- Practicum : Production Management for Film & Television
- Negotiations for Entertainment & Media Industries
- Global Dimensions of the Entertainment & Media Industries
- Accounting for the Entertainment Industry
- Marketing in a Digital World
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesMaster in Business Administration (MBA) Media Studies & Mass Media Management of Creative Industries View 1554 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
To be considered for admission, candidates must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution prior to the start of the program.
In addition, students must meet at least one criterion:
- Overall undergraduate degree with overall GPA of 3.3/4.0 or higher
- GMAT (or GRE equivalent) of 500 or higher with a GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher
- Graduate degree
- Three years of industry experience
International55188 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1533 USD per credit during 12 months.
National55188 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1533 USD per credit during 12 months.
Living costs for Ithaca
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.