The focus of the scientist/practitioner model within the CSP department is to create practitioners who understand, critically evaluate and effectively use the research base within their profession in order to make decisions and guide practice. CSP is an interdisciplinary department committed to work towards equity and social justice within the College and University, our professions, and throughout the broader society.
- Research Methods in Psychology and Education
- Child and Adolescent Development and Interventions
- Ethical, Legal and Professional Issues in School Counseling
- Techniques of Counseling
- Multicultural Counseling
- Theories of Counseling
- School Counseling Organization and Practice
- Group Counseling
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesCounselling View 897 other Masters in Counselling in United States
- If you were conditionally admitted, this condition must have been met.
- Application for Candidacy must be made prior to completion of half of the required hours on the student's program of study.
- A grade of B or higher in CSP 855 Techniques of Counseling with a B or higher.
- A cumulative GPA of at least 3.00.
- Demonstrate professional fitness and competencies.
- Adhere to ethical standards.
International495 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 495 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National226 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 226 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.