It will serve as a source of added knowledge and experience for MIS graduates and practitioners interested in obtaining an advanced degree. It will also provide career growth opportunities for the non-MIS and non-business degree holders who find that their careers demand graduate level MIS education.
The Management Information Systems program of the University of Nebraska Omaha prepares students for a variety of positions, including applications and web-site developer, computer network manager, business system analyst/manager, consultant, and technology manager. The MS in MIS also prepares students for admission to doctoral programs in information systems. A community advisory committee helps keep the program current with the needs of the business community.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Full Stack Development
- Information Systems and Ethics
- An Overview of Systems Development
- Information Systems Analysis
- Management of Software Development
- Advanced Systems Analysis and Design
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Business Information Systems View 185 other Masters in Business Information Systems in United States
- Applicants are required to have a command of oral and written English.
- Applicants with International Transcripts: Any applicant to this program who has completed undergraduate or graduate coursework at an international higher education institution outside of the United States may submit transcripts and degree certificates (with an English translation) in lieu of a course-by-course transcript evaluation from World Education Services (WES), Educational Credential Evaluators (ECE), or Educational Perspectives.
- The minimum undergraduate grade point average (GPA) requirement for the MS in MIS program is 3.00.
- Submit GMAT or GRE scores.
- Writing Sample.
- OPTIONAL: Up to Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- Complete an application & upload requirements.
- A non-refundable application fee of $50.00 (U.S. dollars) is required.
- Submit official transcripts and test scores.
- Submit financial requirements for I-20 processing.
- Submit final degree evaluation.
International16374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16374 USD per year during 12 months.
National16374 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 16374 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State7752 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7752 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Omaha
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.