Nutritional Science from San José State University is intended to prepare candidates to assume leadership roles in their profession and communities and to provide the opportunity to acquire a foundation for doctoral study.
Our MS graduates have earned doctorates, become college and university faculty, been employed in private, federal, and state research institutions, and have established their own private practice or consulting business.
Graduates with Nutritional Science from San José State University will be able to:
- To demonstrate advanced competency in professional writing and oral communication of the essential theories, scientific applications, and/or ethical considerations related to the profession.
- To identify and articulate social and cultural issues related to nutrition/packaging for various populations.
- To analyze and critique published research, and design and conduct research studies using the scientific method.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Colloquium in Nutrition
- Food Science and Packaging Issues in Nutrition
- Food and Packaging
- Food Chemistry and Packaging
- Advanced Nutrition and Metabolism
- Advanced Topics in Human Nutrition & Dietetics
- Advanced Foodservice/Restaurant Management
- Package Design for End Use
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesNutrition & Dietetics View 241 other Masters in Nutrition & Dietetics in United States
- U.S. bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution, or the completion of a 4-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized, accredited, and approved institution from a country outside of the U.S.
- A 2.5 institutional GPA (from the 0.0-4.0 U.S. grading scale) in the last degree completed, or a 2.5 GPA in the last two years of full time study.
- Good academic standing at the last institution attended.
- English Language Proficiency Exam
- International Coursework and Degrees
- Submit U.S./Canada Transcripts
- Submit Test Scores
- Submit Declaration of Finance Form
- Submit Bank Letter or Bank Statement
- Submit Copy of Current Passport
- Submit Copy of Current Visa
International7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National7176 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7176 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Non-CA Resident tuition includes an additional $396 per unit
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.