Nursing Education from Texas A&M University is delivered primarily online allowing students to balance career, family and other responsibilities while advancing their education.
Upon completion of course requirements, graduates of the MSN-Nursing Education program are eligible to take the Certified Nurse Educator (CNE®) Examination offered by the National League for Nursing.
- Advanced Health Assessment
- Prevention & Population Health
- Curriculum Design
- Healthcare QI/Informatics
- Scholarship Integration and Application
- Leadership & Health Policy
- Assessment & Evaluation in Education
- Advanced Pathophysiology
- Advanced Pharmacology
- Teaching Strategies
- Advanced Clinical Practicum & Project
- Teaching in Nursing Practicum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Nursing Health Sciences View 693 other Masters in Health Sciences in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Completion of elementary statistics with a minimum grade of "C" by the first class day
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree and RN license
- References - three academic and/or professional references
- TOEFL score, required of international applicants only
- Interview, if requested by Graduate Admissions, Progression and Graduation Committee
- NursingCAS application and nonrefundable application fee.
- Official college transcripts from each institution attended sent to NursingCAS. This includes Texas A&M University, if applicable.
- Professional resume (submitted in NursingCAS).
- Recommended minimum 3.0 cumulative and last 60 hour GPA.
International12818 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12818 USD per year during 24 months.
National12818 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12818 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State6464 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6464 USD per year during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.