The Master of Education in Training and Development at North Carolina State University is based on a reflective practice approach offering practitioners opportunities to reflectively and critically integrate their professional experiences with human resource development knowledge and practice skills.
Individuals completing this master’s program will have sufficient professional knowledge and skill for entry or advancement in:
- instructional design
- instructional, administrative, or evaluation positions that involve performance-based training.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Organizational Change in HRD: Theory and Practice
- The Adult Learer
- Designing Instructional Systems
- Advanced Instructional Design
- Organization and Operation of Training and Development Programs
- Needs Assessment and Task Analysis
- Evaluating Training Transfer and Effectiveness
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesAdult Education View 44 other Masters in Adult Education in United States
- Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Three letters of recommendation
- Test Scores GRE
- Proof of English Proficiency
International28998 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National28998 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 28998 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
In-State11672 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 11672 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.