Educational Psychology - Creativity and Cognition (Online) from Texas A&M University is designed to encourage the personal creativity of professionals and provide them with knowledge and skills to foster creativity and effective learning in others.
Students at Educational Psychology - Creativity and Cognition (Online) from Texas A&M University will build:
- Understanding of how research impacts one’s area of interest
- Awareness of ways creative thinking can provide a competitive advantage in problem-solving
- Deeper understanding of learning and instruction
- Educational Psychology
- Measurement & Evaluation
- Creative Thinking
- Techniques of Research
- Theories of Learning
- Special Topics in Creativity & Innovation
- Personal Creativity & Giftedness
- Creative Problem Solving
- Lateral Thinking
- Research on Teacher Effectiveness
- Directed Studies
- Trends in Curriculum and Instruction
- Strategies for Teaching in a Culturally Pluralistic Society
- Integrating Technology in Learning Environments
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Fall: also March 22. Program has alternate admission deadline of July 1. Note applications submitted for earlier deadline receive priority for admission.
DisciplinesEducation Psychology Educational Psychology View 1253 other Masters in Education in United States
Make sure to cover your health, travel, and stay while studying abroad. Even global coverages can miss important items, so make sure your student insurance ticks all the following:
- Additional medical costs (i.e. dental)
- Repatriation, if something happens to you or your family
- Home contents and baggage
- Legal aid
We partnered with Aon to provide you with the best affordable student insurance, for a carefree experience away from home.Get your student insurance now
Start from €0.53/day, free cancellation any time.
Remember, countries and universities may have specific insurance requirements. To learn more about how student insurance work at Texas A&M University and/or in United States, please visit Student Insurance Portal.
- Submit official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended.
- Application Fee
- Official Test Scores GRE/ GMAT scores.
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Permanent Resident Card/I-551/I-485
International17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 24 months.
National17553 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 17553 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State8026 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8026 USD per year during 24 months.
Tuition for Summer option:
- Residents: 1,639
- Non-Residents: 3,173
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.