Programs leading to the Master of Arts in Education (M.A.E.), Master of Education (M.Ed.), Education Specialist (Ed.S.), Doctor of Education (Ed.D.), and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degrees are offered through this school with programs in Educational Leadership, Higher Education Administration, Marriage and Family Counseling, Mental Health Counseling, Research and Evaluation Methodology, School Counseling and Guidance, and Student Personnel in Higher Education.
- Graduate study in education, allows individuals with bachelor’s degrees in agriculture, business, education, engineering, mathematics, sciences, humanities, foreign languages, preprofessional studies and other fields to prepare for rewarding professional careers in education and related fields.
- The program integrates academic coursework with practitioner-based experience. The Student Personnel in Higher Education master’s degree consists of 36 credit hours of core classes and 10 credit hours of supervised practicum and internship experiences (total = 46 credit hours). Students enter the graduate program in the fall semester as members of a cohort group. The group provides support and builds a sense of community for the students. All students are assigned a faculty advisor at the time of admission.
- The student affairs profession is increasingly diverse and is engaged in a variety of activities and programs. The emphasis in University of Florida master’s degree program in SPHE is upon the promotion, design, and assessment of student learning in a variety of campus and community settings.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Special Topics
- Educational Organization and Administration
- Educational Leadership: The Individual
- Educational Leadership: Instruction
- Educational Policy Development
- Communications in Educational Leadership
- Administration of School Personnel
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Teaching View 3783 other Masters in Education in United States
- A recognized baccalaureate, graduate or professional degree from a regionally accredited U.S. institution or a comparable degree from an international institution.
- For applicants with a bachelor’s degree only, a minimum grade point average of B (3.0), calculated from all grades and credits after the semester where the applicant reached 60 semester hours or 90 quarter hours is required. Applicants should refer directly to their intended academic units for Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) requirements. If required, academic test scores are used in the context of a holistic credential review process.
International30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
National30134 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30134 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State12740 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 12740 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Gainesville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.