Housed in the Communications Building on the SW corner of the Southern Illinois University Carbondale campus, the Department combines the advantages of a large University experience with the personalized attention of smaller colleges and the excitement of a fully functioning theater production company.
- Introduction to Research Methods
- Contemporary Developments
- Directing Studio.
- Advanced Directing Studio
- Scene Design
- Costume Design
- Lighting Design
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesTheatre & Dance View 291 other Masters in Theatre & Dance in United States
- 2.7 (on a grading scale with 4.0=A; approximately a "B-" average) on the last two years of Bachelor's coursework
- 3.0 on all previous graduate work (approximately a "B" average)
International35213 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 35213 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National14085 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14085 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.