The Communication Studies courses of study at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas , are designed for students with various career aspirations. Students may choose a more applied, professional path and the M.A. is a terminal degree. Alternatively, students with a stronger research orientation may choose to enter a Ph.D. program upon completing their M.A. degree. For either path, while at UNLV they work to acquire proficiency in critical analysis, social scientific and humanistic research methods, argumentation, and oral written presentation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Survey of Communication Studies
- Rhetorical-Critical Research Methods
- Empirical Research Methods
- Theories of Communication
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Priority: Jan. 15
- Final: Mar. 1
DisciplinesCommunication Studies Corporate Communication Digital Communication View 242 other Masters in Communication Studies in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Students complete a program of coursework that leads to them completing either a thesis or a professional project. Programs of study are designed to meet the student's individual, professional and/or personal objectives. Although an undergraduate degree in communication is not required for admission to the program, a student without a background in communication may be required to complete course work in addition to the minimum requirements.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year during 24 months.
National23411 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 23411 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State6869 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6869 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Las Vegas
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.