Through interdisciplinary teaching, research, and service activities, the Landscape Architecture programme offered by University of Texas Arlington will promote leading-edge design and planning by capitalizing on our unique position within a transferable urban lab environment (DFW).
The UT Arlington Masters of Landscape Architecture program seeks to accomplish our vision by focusing on:
Landscape Architecture Program
Providing a creative and engaging classroom, and experiential learning environment that promotes critical and creative thinking about advanced solutions for current and future urban landscapes. We are also committed to continual growth of the profession with dedicated degree programs that foster lifetime learning opportunities including continuing education, certificates, and executive programs for working professionals.
The Department of Planning and Landscape Architecture
The Program Landscape Architecture will work the Program in Planning to strengthen the department by sharing resources, knowledge and courses, providing a students the opportunity to take advantage of a myriad of research opportunities, programs, and course offerings including the PHD program in planning, and urban seminars and site planning and land development courses in landscape architecture.
College of Architecture, Planning and Public Affairs
The Landscape Architecture program encourages collaborative teaching and research within the College of Architecture Planning and Public Affairs by drawing upon the unique diverse research and outreach accomplishments of the Landscape Architecture faculty.
The Landscape Architecture Program is fully accredited by the Landscape Architecture Accreditation Board.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Site Planning And Development Processes.
- Urban Sketching
- Plant Identification And Ecology
- Advanced Computer Aided Design
- Conference Course In Landscape Architecture
- Land Development Planning
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesArchitecture Civil Engineering & Construction Landscape Architecture View 354 other Masters in Civil Engineering & Construction in United States
- Applicants must possess a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Transcripts from all previous college or university work, along with scores from the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), and three letters of recommendation are required of all applicants.
- In addition, applicants should have a minimum Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0, as calculated by the Office of Graduate Studies.
- Applicants holding the first professional degree in landscape architecture, or related fields, must submit a portfolio.
International23122 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23122 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
National23122 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23122 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
In-State10514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10514 USD per year and a duration of 48 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.