Enterprise Risk Management from St. John's University recognizes the interdisciplinary nature of business activity and adopts an enterprise-wide approach to managing the myriad of risks an organization faces.
The program reinforces the need for risk to be managed at the strategic, financial, reputational and operational levels of the organization, with well-prepared managers who can guide and build an enterprise risk management process. The public expectation for executive responsibility for enterprise wide risks has risen and companies across multiple industries and countries are seeking graduates with the ability and necessary skills to identify, assess and manage risks.
The curriculum is designed for students who want to learn about the following career choices: corporate risk management; risk consulting; public accounting; internal auditing; chief risk officer and enterprise risk management director.
Opportunities for professional internships are available to graduate students while they pursue their degree. Faculty, administration and staff work together to ensure high job placement rates for ERM graduates. Most of our M.S. E.R.M. domestic graduates over the last three years have been placed with such companies as JPMorgan Chase & Co., Deloitte, Travelers, Ace Group and PwC. The Peter J. Tobin College of Business holds dual accreditation for its business and accounting programs by the prestigious AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
More informationVisit official programme website
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Enterprise Risk Management
- Culture, Leadership, and Governance Risk
- Financial Management
- Market Risk Management
- Risk Management
- Risk Analysis Methods
- Game Theory and Risk Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Finance View 451 other Masters in Finance in United States
- Complete and submit the online application.
- Resume or curriculum vitae
- All applicants must possess a baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution or the international equivalent prior to enrollment at the graduate level.
- Statement of professional goals and resume which can be uploaded as part of the application for admission
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate, graduate and professional schools attended. International Applicants to programs in Accounting and Taxation must have a Graduate Admissions evaluation completed by AEQUO.
- Official GMAT or GRE scores, taken within the last five years
- Two letters of recommendation, obtained from professional or academic references
- Official TOEFL or IELTS scores are required for applicants whose native language is not English
- MS applicants may be eligible for a GMAT/GRE waiver with a cumulative 3.25 GPA or higher.
International1320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1320 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
National1320 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1320 USD per credit and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.