Hands-on, practical learning teaches skills of high value which can provide the tipping point for attorneys contending for jobs in very competitive areas.
Who Should Consider This Degree?
Practicing U.S. attorneys who wish to be better prepared to address emerging and novel issues or lawyers looking to redirect their careers;
Graduates of non-U.S. law schools who want to sit for the New York Bar Exam take a specialized course of study to accumulate enough credits to comply with NY State requirements;
Students from other domestic law schools can also take this Entertainment, Arts and Sports Law degree at University of Miami as a visiting student at Miami Law while completing their J.D. at their home law school.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Motion Picture Finance
- Legal Aspects of TV Production in Latin America
- Union Organizing /Collective Bargaining
- Intellectual Property: Transactions and Litigation
- Social Media and Online Liability
- International Sports Law
- Representing the Professional Athlete
- Representing the Pre-Professional Athlete
- Negotiation and Drafting in Sports
- Representing the Professional Sports Franchise
- Museum Law
- Art Law
- Cultural Property and Heritage Law
- International Copyright
- Artists' Foundations: Law & Policy
- Taxation of Exempt Organizations
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Master of Laws (LLM) View 23 other Masters in Patent & Intellectual Property Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Complete Application
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official undergraduate and law school transcripts
- Application fee: $50
- International applicants must hold a J.D. degree or its equivalent from a foreign institution.
- International lawyers must present evidence of graduation from an international law school: official transcripts from all schools attended and listed on the application for admission; certified, translated copy of the transcripts; and photocopies of diplomas received.
International53000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53000 USD per year during 12 months.
National53000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 53000 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Miami
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.