A student may pursue a broad program of study or they may specialize in areas such as general industrial engineering, manufacturing systems, ergonomics/human factors, or advanced analytics/operations research.
Students may select from different options to complete their program, including course work (10 classes), capstone (9 courses and an application-oriented research paper), or thesis (8 courses and a thesis). Students work with an advisor to determine the best option and courses for their needs.
Successful applicants to the Industrial Engineering program from The University of Texas at Arlington typically have a bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering or science with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the last 60 credits of their bachelor's program. Strong math skills are helpful. Successful applicants also have a minimum TOEFL of 79, a minimum GRE of 301 (quantitative of 155 and verbal of 146). Letters of recommendation are not required for the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Operations Research
- Advanced Engineering Economy
- Applied Linear Regression
- Quality Systems
- Enterprise Analysis and Design
- Simulation and Optimization
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1206 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- A GPA of at least 3.0 in the last 60 hours of undergraduate coursework.
- A GPA of at least 3.0 in all prior graduate work.
- A minimum score of 155 on the GRE Quantitative section and 146 on the GRE Verbal section.
- A minimum score of 79 on the TOEFL iBT, or a minimum score of 6.5 on the IELTS, if English is not the applicant's native language. International applicant's who have successfully completed a bachelors degree or masters degree from an institution in the United States, and are not seeking funding as a Graduate Teaching Assistant are not required to meet this requirement.
- A BS or MS in Engineering or Science.
International20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
National20620 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20620 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State10828 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10828 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Texas City
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.