At University of Southern California , the Aerospace Engineering (AME) Department’s faculty has adopted three major Strategic Themes to help guide the directions and enrich the contents of our education and research programs:
- Exploration Technologies.
- The Art, Science and Technology of the Design and Manufacturing, and
- Aerospace/Mechanical Technologies for Improving the Quality of Urban Life.
The Strategic Themes have been formulated to address the future and are also influenced by USC's location at the center of a technologically sophisticated, intensely urban area. Disciplinary and multidisciplinary Faculty Research Interest Clusters within AME provide research support for the Themes. The multifaceted influence of the Strategic Themes on our undergraduate and graduate programs in education and research is exhibited throughout this web site.
Programme StructureCourses include:
- Engineering Analysis
- Introduction to Mechanical Engineering and Graphics
- Introduction to Aerospace Engineering
- Introduction to Computational Methods
- Strength of Materials
- Fundamentals of Audio Engineering
- Mechanical Behavior of Materials
- Basic Flight Mechanics
- Undergraduate Design Project
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Fully structured
- No Attendance
- Continuous support with feedback on request
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions), Online group works/assignments
DisciplinesAerospace Engineering View 107 other Masters in Aerospace Engineering in United States
- An undergraduate degree in engineering, math or hard science from a regionally-accredited university.
- Satisfactory cumulative undergraduate GPA (grade point average)
- Satisfactory GRE test scores. All scores must be officially reported to the university directly by ETS.
- Satisfactory performance in previous coursework related to the intended major.
International2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
National2005 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2005 USD per credit and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.