You will join other students with highly diverse education and work experiences. A significant number are employed full time at corporations in the Dallas-Fort Worth area, one of the nation’s most dynamic economic regions.
The new Business Leadership Building contains 24 classrooms and offices for faculty, staff and doctoral students. Student learning is enhanced with interior and exterior spaces, such as a café, tutor rooms, team study rooms, a state-of-the-art general access computer lab and outdoor terraces.
All Master of Business Administration and Finance students from University of North Texas may use the BLB Trading Room, a state-of-the-art research facility equipped with 12 terminals running Bloomberg Professional software. This gives students access to real-time market data, news and analysis, as well as the opportunity to earn Bloomberg Certification through the self-paced courses available through the terminals.
The UNT College of Business, one of the largest business schools in the nation, is accredited by AACSB International – The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business. This distinction means the college meets or exceeds strict academic standards for excellence in education. It also has enjoyed tremendous growth, becoming one of the nation’s largest business schools.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- University offer coursework leading to a Master of Science degree in Finance, which prepares you to be a financial specialist. Courses also are available that apply toward the Master of Business Administration degree with a concentration in Finance or a Doctor of Philosophy degree in Business with a concentration in Finance.
- Classes are taught by faculty members who have extensive academic and industry backgrounds. They conduct research to remain up-to-date on trends and to enrich the classroom experience. Articles written by faculty members have appeared in American Economic Review, Financial Review, Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Journal of Financial Services Research and Journal of Money, Credit and Banking.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 516 other Masters in Finance in United States
- A résumé with work and academic experience
- Two letters of recommendation
- A 600- to 700-word essay about unique events, life experiences and qualifications you feel distinguish your candidacy
International30164 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30164 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
National30164 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 30164 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
In-State22568 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 22568 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Estimated expenses for international students will be provided on their immigration documents by the Division of International Affairs.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.