The specific objectives of the program are to prepare students for careers in business, government, research, and teaching and for further graduate study. In this program, students are exposed to the theory, research, and practical applications of numerous real estate content areas, including investment analysis, appraisal, real estate development, primary and secondary mortgage markets, and mortgage backed securities. The Real Estate degree offered by University of Texas Arlington is a specialized degree program designed to build upon the candidate’s background.
Firms hiring finance students focus on many issues including managerial finance, banking, investment, brokerage, international money markets, insurance, personal financial planning, and mortgage activities.
Firms hiring real estate students focus on topics such as environmental consulting, property tax, investment consulting, property development and management, property financing, mortgage banking, appraisal and valuation, site location analysis, and syndication.
The program is accredited by AACSB-International.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Finance
- Real Estate Fundamentals
- Business Statistics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics Real Estate & Property Management View 75 other Masters in Real Estate & Property Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- An undergraduate grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale, as calculated by Graduate Admissions, is typical of a successful candidate.
- GMAT sub scores (verbal and quantitative) are also considered in the admission decision. GMAT sub scores greater than the 30th percentiles are typical of a successful candidate.
- A GRE quantitative percentile greater than the 30th percentile and Verbal percentile greater than the 30th percentile is typical of a successful applicant.
- Grades in specified undergraduate business and non-business courses (math, accounting, economics, statistics, for example)
- Educational objectives and quality of written expression of the 200 word application essay.
- Letters (2 are required) of recommendation from two persons familiar with the applicant’s academic background and/or work experience
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23122 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23122 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
National23122 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 23122 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
In-State10514 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10514 USD per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.