One of the program's greatest strengths is the close relationship between its students and faculty and amongst the students themselves. Small class sizes, close student and faculty contact and a strong sense of community are considered essential components of the learning and teaching environment at UNC Charlotte.
- Quantitative Analysis in Geography
- Research Design Fundamentals (required in all concentrations)
- Community Planning Workshop (required for community planning track only)
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesGeography View 178 other Masters in Geography in United States
- Grade Point Average (GPA) above 3.1
- Three letters of reference are required
- Applicants must write a personal essay which directly addresses why they wish to do graduate work in geography, why they wish to participate in the M.A. Program at UNC Charlotte and what they wish to do with the degree they would obtain.
- In general, the Department prefers scores in the range of 1000 or more on the combined Verbal and Quantitative portions of the GRE.
- Transcripts of College Course Work
International10228 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10228 USD per year and a duration of .
National3511 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 3511 USD per year and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.