Courses of the Industrial and Systems Engineering program from University of Washington are held in the evening on campus and live-streamed so students can take part from anywhere.
To receive a master's degree, you must file a Master's Degree Request before the 10th week of the quarter you wish to graduate. View the dates and deadlines listed on the Graduate School website for this quarter's deadline.
Each June, the ISE department holds a Graduation Celebration for all graduating ISE students. It is typically held the morning of the Seattle Campus Commencement Ceremony. For information on the campus-wide Commencement, visit the Commencement website. Information on the ISE Graduation Celebration is made available spring quarter and is posted on the ISE Calendar.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Introduction to Optimization Models
- Robust Design and Quality Engineering
- Navigating the Business Environment
- Technical Leadership
- Decision Analysis in Engineering
- Project Performance
- Systems Architecture and Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering Risk: Assessment and Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering View 239 other Masters in Industrial & Systems Engineering in United States
- Hold the minimum equivalent of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution2 or a Bologna bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 180 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) credits.
- All students confirming enrollment must provide an official (sealed) transcript and degree statement (with date of award & title of degree awarded) for verification to Graduate Enrollment Management Services (GEMS).
- Have earned at least a 3.0 grade-point-average (on a 4 point scale) from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution
International18978 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9489 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
National10588 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5294 USD per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.