Courses of the Industrial and Systems Engineering program from University of Washington are held in the evening on campus and live-streamed so students can take part from anywhere.
To receive a master's degree, you must file a Master's Degree Request before the 10th week of the quarter you wish to graduate. View the dates and deadlines listed on the Graduate School website for this quarter's deadline.
Each June, the ISE department holds a Graduation Celebration for all graduating ISE students. It is typically held the morning of the Seattle Campus Commencement Ceremony. For information on the campus-wide Commencement, visit the Commencement website. Information on the ISE Graduation Celebration is made available spring quarter and is posted on the ISE Calendar.
- Optimization Models
- Robust Design and Quality Engineering
- Navigating the Business Environment
- Technical Leadership
- Decision Analysis in Engineering
- Project Performance
- Systems Architecture and Model-Based Systems Engineering
- Systems Engineering Risk: Assessment and Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- Priority deadline for Fall: December 1
- Spring deadline is a priority deadline
DisciplinesIndustrial & Systems Engineering General Engineering & Technology View 1866 other Masters in General Engineering & Technology in United States
- Hold the minimum equivalent of a four-year baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution2 or a Bologna bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 180 European Credit Transfer System (ECTS) credits.
- All students confirming enrollment must provide an official (sealed) transcript and degree statement (with date of award & title of degree awarded) for verification to Graduate Enrollment Management Services (GEMS).
- Have earned at least a 3.0 grade-point-average (on a 4 point scale) from a regionally accredited college or university in the U.S.1 or its equivalent from a foreign institution
International35781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35781 USD per year during 12 months.
National35781 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 35781 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State20535 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 20535 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.