You’ll develop the advanced critical reading, writing, and research skills necessary to participate confidently and meaningfully with other English studies scholars and professionals, and to apply disciplinary knowledge beyond the field of English studies.
What we offer
The master’s in English at the National University is offered entirely online with small and interactive courses. You’ll benefit from the individual attention of professors.
More informationVisit official programme website
- 17th and 18th century literature
- Harlem Renaissance
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesLanguage Studies View 911 other Masters in Language Studies in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
- Preliminary documentation of prior education must be presented at required interview with an admissions advisor.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
International430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National430 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 430 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
Cost per Quarter Unit - $430
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.