Public Administration Program at the National University Learning Outcomes
- Utilize critical thinking and research methods relevant to public administration in a multi-cultural environment.
- Evaluate the concept of new public management within a historical context.
- Analyze the impact of political influences on the public sector decision-making process.
- Analyze the division of power within American government as established by the U.S. Constitution.
- Describe, analyze, and evaluate the various approaches to managing government employees.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of public administration strategies for dealing with the media, community, and local government agencies.
- Evaluate the impact of public administration decisions on urban planning and redevelopment.
- Synthesize resources and approaches for developing grant proposals for community programs and services.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Throughout your study, you will learn how to apply traditional business skills (financial management, budgeting, research, etc.) to the unique challenges of public administration.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesPublic Administration View 513 other Masters in Public Administration in United States
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved.
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam.
- Students with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be accepted to National University on a probationary status.
- Complete an application for admission and enrollment agreement.
International442 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 442 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
National442 USD/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 442 USD per module and a duration of 12 months.
Cost per Quarter Unit - $442
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.