You will learn relevant management skills in both domestic and global business settings, effective team building, quantitative and qualitative decision-making, and creative problem-solving skills that you can immediately apply in your professional life.
You may specialize in one of several areas to hone your skills to your own career goals. Specializations available include Accounting Professional Skills, Financial Management, Bank Management, Human Resource Management, Integrated Marketing Communication, International Business, Management Accounting, Marketing, Mobile Marketing and Social Media, Organizational Leadership, and Supply Chain Management.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Evaluate the systems and processes used throughout an organization including the planning, decision-making, group dynamics, innovation, production, supply chain, operations, technologies, marketing and distribution, and management.
- Demonstrate leadership ability and management skills within an environment of change to meet the objectives of the stakeholders of the organization.
- Evaluate the forces in the global business environment, including social responsibility, sustainability, ethics, and the risk and opportunities associated with operating within a multi-cultural, business environment.
- Apply economic models, accounting principles, statistical techniques, and financial theories, analysis, and reporting in business decision-making.
- Design alternatives to solve business problems utilizing quantitative analysis, critical thinking, and sound ethical decision making.
- Formulate strategies and policies utilizing environmental and resources assessment, and integrating various functions to achieve the mission and objectives of the organization.
The mission of the Master of Business Administration from National University is to prepare students for leadership positions in business, and to provide them with the knowledge and skills needed to successfully manage organizations in an ever-changing business environment. The MBA program imparts the conceptual understanding and application of problem-solving tool contained in basic business disciplines, including accounting, economics, data analysis, finance, management, leadership, and marketing. In addition, students are equipped with the skills needed for effective team-building, quantitative decision-making, and creative problemsolving.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Marketing Management
- Global Business
- Business Operations Management
- Info & Supply Chain Systems
- Managerial Accounting
- Eco. for Managerial Decisions
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- This program starts monthly.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 2189 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree or higher from a regionally accredited college or university where an overall grade point average of 2.5 or better was achieved, or where a grade point average of 2.75 or higher was achieved in the last 90 quarter units.
- Students with a grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be admitted to the University if they have a satisfactory score on one of the following tests: GMAT, GRE, Miller Analogies Test, or an approved, standardized program-specific exam. These tests are NOT required for those with a GPA over 2.5.
- Students with an undergraduate grade point average of 2.0 to 2.49 may be accepted to National University on a probationary status (instead of taking the above tests).
- Preliminary documentation of prior education must be presented at required interview with an admissions advisor. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Proof of Financial Support: $33,500
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15912 USD per year during 12 months.
National15912 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15912 USD per year during 12 months.
- Tuition per course - $1,989
Living costs for San Diego
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.