In this online MBA program at Texas A&M University-Corpus Christi, you will study topics designed to amplify high-demand skills in analytics that include database management, data warehousing, processes and applications for data-driven insights, information systems management, and data mining for business intelligence.
This Business Administration- Data Analytics program will enable you to:
- Build and enhance business intelligence capabilities by adapting the appropriate technology and software solutions
- Improve decision-making capabilities by assessing business intelligence architecture and more
- Apply the principles and techniques of database design, administration and implementation to enhance data collection capabilities and decision-support systems
- Critique the role of information and analytics in supporting business processes, functions and decisions
- Communicate effectively in a variety of modes and contexts across departments within an organization
- Effectively communicate analytical conclusions in written and visual formats
- Articulate assumptions, analyses and interpretations of data in an oral format
Business analysis career opportunities:
- Data Scientist
- Operations Manager
- Insights and Analytics Manager
- Corporate Strategist
- Data Analytics Consultant
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Business Intelligence and Analytics
- Business Data Based Management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 184 other Masters in Data Science & Big Data in United States
- Application Fee ($50 domestic/$70 international)
- Bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited or equivalent college or university
- Applicants applying for this program must have an undergraduate GPA of at least a 2.5 in their last 60 hours
- Submit official GMAT or GRE scores. School code is 6849. Generally, scores over 5 years old will not be accepted.
- A GMAT/GRE waiver is available to applicants with a 3.0 GPA in their last 60 hours.
- Current Resume
- Essay describing professional and educational goals in at least 500 words
- Submit official transcripts documenting all undergraduate and graduate coursework taken at any accredited college or university attended.
International15679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15679 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
National15679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15679 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
In-State15679 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15679 USD for the full programme during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.