If you're looking to become a school or district level administrator, have worked in an educational setting for at least 3 years, and have a master’s degree this advanced degree can help you take the next step in your career.Our Specialist in Educational Administration Ed.S. program will extend your academic foundation, skills, and abilities while building leadership capacity in a variety of educational settings. You'll work with experienced and practicing educational leaders to develop your leadership capacity and translate theory into practice, in order to transform your organization.
This program is aimed at professional educators looking to become school or district administrators (certification option) or for individuals seeking to increase their preparation toward a doctorate degree in education (thesis option). You'll work with an adviser to tailor a course schedule based on your areas of interest.
As a student in Central Michigan University's Specialist in Educational Administration program, you'll join one of the country's top-ranked providers of online learning:
- We confer 700 master's degrees in teaching every year, more than any other college in Michigan.
- Get the education to advance your career without leaving your job. This online program allows you to take classes wherever you are.
- Complete an internship while working under the direct supervision of an executive educational leader.
- Public School Law
- School and Community Relations
- School Business Administration
- The Principalship
- Administration of School Curriculum
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- Application Deadline: Rolling Application
DisciplinesEducation Educational Leadership View 3578 other Masters in Education in United States
- A bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution
- Along with the application, you’ll need to submit a $50 application fee
- Submit a copy of your passport
- Submit proof of English proficiency or your intent to study English upon arrival – unless you are from an exempted country where English is the primary language of instruction.
- You also may demonstrate English proficiency by completing the English studies program through CMU's English Language Institute.
- Applicants must provide a third-party course-by-course credential evaluation and document verification
International13875 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 925 USD per credit during 24 months.
National10890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 24 months.
In-State10890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 726 USD per credit during 24 months.
Living costs for Mount Pleasant
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.