This programme offers you discipline-based training combined with practical application, drawing on the experience of the 28 nations that have emerged from the former Soviet block in Europe and Asia. You will be equipped with strong foundations in both international business and economics as well as in finance and corporate governance.
The Comparative Business Economics MA at University College London (UCL) prepares you for both further research, and for work in international business, for European and national government institutions, and for developing your own entrepreneurial ventures. A range of topical events and research seminars complement your studies.
With their specialist knowledge and language skills, SSEES graduates can be found in business, finance, the media, international agencies, charities, diplomacy, international security organisations, the law, and academia.
- Political Economy of International Business
- Advanced Quantitative Methods
- Corporate Finance and Investment in Emerging Markets
- Economic Development and Policies
- Qualitative Methods
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- We recommend you apply as soon as possible. The programme may remain open if places are still available and will be closed as soon as it's full or by 30 June.
DisciplinesEconomics Business Administration Finance View 754 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
- A minimum of an upper second-class Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline from a UK university or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
- Applicants are usually expected to have studied macroeconomics, microeconomics and quantitative methods/statistics in their degree.
- All applicants must submit either GMAT or GRE score as part of the application. There is no minimum score required, but this will be used as part of our assessment alongside the rest of your application.
International29400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 29400 GBP per year during 12 months.
National19400 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 19400 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for London
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.