Business Administration -Working Professionals (Aerospace and Defense) offered at University of Tennessee Knoxville is provided for a national audience of professionals from defense and commercial aerospace organizations who have five years of work experience. The program provides a solid grounding in the broad range of business functions. In addition to the traditional MBA curriculum, the program also offers specialized areas of focus (e.g., value stream integration, lean manufacturing, acquisition processes, and industrial statistics), providing students the opportunity to choose an area relevant to their career goals within the context of the aerospace and defense industry. This mix of topical coverage is ideal for individuals with technical backgrounds who are transitioning into program management where business and leadership skills are critical..
- The program is completed in three consecutive semesters. Coursework is completed through on campus residence periods, off-campus sites for industry-immersed learning, and via synchronous and asynchronous distance learning. Graded work includes a number of large-scale projects completed under faculty supervision, resulting in significant written reports and oral presentations.
- Project students are not required to take comprehensive exams as part of the degree requirements. In lieu of comprehensive exams, project students must successfully complete and defend a faculty reviewed Organizational Action Project in order to complete the program.
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Applications are accepted on a rolling basis
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 1509 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applications are accepted on a rolling basis.
- The application due date is six weeks prior to the beginning of the first semester.
- The GMAT may be waived for applicants with 5 or more years of professional work experience or a graduate degree.
- The program will not be offered in those years in which the enrollment is insufficient.
International31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31798 USD per year during 12 months.
National31798 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 31798 USD per year during 12 months.
In-State13380 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 13380 USD per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Knoxville
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.