As an Occupational Therapy program located within University of Washington's Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, we offer students several unique benefits:
- A 4:1 student-to-faculty ratio. Each of the 24 students we admit per year receives personal attention from expert faculty. Our students develop strong camaraderie with their cohort and work together with faculty and staff to sustain a collaborative Community of Learning.
- An interdisciplinary curriculum that emulates real-world occupational therapy practice. Our students have the opportunity to take required and elective coursework with students from other health disciplines.
- Authentic, immersive community-based Clinical Learning Experiences. In addition to their fieldwork education, our students engage with clients in real-life settings through course assignments and a year-long capstone Graduate Project where they work in small groups to develop and implement programs in response to community needs. View our recent MOT Graduate Projects.
- Automatic qualification for Educational Staff Associate (ESA) Certification. Our graduates qualify for ESA Certification in the State of Washington so they can take jobs working with children in the public school system with no additional training.
- Focused treatment observation and analysis
- Standardized test administration
- Transfer training
- Client assessment and treatment
- Community site usability evaluation
- Home accessibility assessment
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesOccupational Health and Safety View 129 other Masters in Occupational Health and Safety in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of Purpose
- Writing Sample
- Unofficial Transcripts
- Three letters of recommendation
- Summary of Language Preparation
- Official Scores from the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) General Test
- Summary of Schools Attended and Degrees Earned
- International applicants must submit official TOEFL scores
International32181 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32181 USD per year during 24 months.
National32181 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 32181 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State18489 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 18489 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Seattle
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.