Molecular, Cell and Developmental Biology from University of California, Santa Cruz emphasizes an interactive and collaborative research environment for graduate training. Fifty-two faculty members from six departments participate in the track. Research groups are organized into interdisciplinary clusters of laboratories with shared interests, creating critical masses of researchers that foster mutual support and scientific interaction.
- 83 (76%) are in academic, biotechnology, teaching, or science writing careers
- 19 (18%) are currently doing postdocs
- 7 (6%) are arranging their next science position or pursuing non-science careers
- Stem Cell Biology
- Current Protocols in Stem Cell Biology
- Cellular Signaling Mechanism
- Advances in Cancer Biology
- Applied Statistics for Molecular, Cell, and Developmental Biology
- Influence of Environment and Experience on Brain Development
- CRISPR/Cas Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBiology Microbiology Molecular Sciences View 287 other Masters in Microbiology in United States
- 3 Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Purpose is not required.
- A Research Interest Statement
- A Personal History Statement
- Evidence of research potential and commitment to research in the statement of purpose
- Previous research experience
- GPA 3.0
- Performance in interviews
- English Proficiency
International15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 24 months.
National15102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15102 USD per year during 24 months.
In-State14178 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14178 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Santa Cruz
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.