The University of Southern California is one of the world’s leading private research universities. An anchor institution in Los Angeles, a global center for arts, technology and international business, USC’s diverse curricular offerings provide extensive opportunities for interdisciplinary study and collaboration with leading researchers in highly advanced learning environments.
Study International Business and Economic Law at University of Southern California
The International Business and Economic Law LLM program offered at University of Southern California provides students with training in cross-border transactions, as well as the organizational, transactional and compliance aspects of servicing globally engaged clients.
LLM in IBEL students are required to complete 24 units of study. Students must enroll in three mandatory courses and from among the electives below and other graduate law courses. International students must also enroll in Introduction to the U.S. Legal System.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Organizations
- Global Regulatory Compliance
- International Trade Policy
- International Business Transactions
- International Investment Law and Arbitration
- International Trade Policy
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesInternational Law Master of Laws (LLM) International Business View 121 other Masters in International Law in United States
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- You must hold a degree considered equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree, as evaluated by the USC Office of Graduate & International Admission.
- Your college or university must be recognized by the appropriate governmental ministry as a degree-granting institution.
- All transcripts and degree certificates/diplomas must be written in the original language of instruction.
- Official transcripts must show all courses and subjects taken and all grades (marks) received.
- Official transcripts must be sent directly to USC by the college or university.
International60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
National60446 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 30223 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Los Angeles
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.