This Data Science for Business Leaders course at Udacity provides business leaders and managers with strategies and guidelines for how best to solve the human capital, technological, and management challenges of building data science into the business. Students will gain skills in identifying opportunities for data science across many functional areas of the business, as well as learn the tools to prioritize and execute on those opportunities as part of a data science initiative.
This program is designed to train business leaders tasked with determining the strategic decisions to equip their company with the latest advancements in data science.If you're asking any of the below questions about your role or your business, this program is what you're looking for:
- What are our greatest opportunities to use data?
- How do I prioritize projects and manage a project pipeline/portfolio of data projects?
- How do we build up data expertise across the variety of roles/capabilities (i.e. Data Scientists vs. Data Engineers vs. Data Analysts, etc.)
- How do we deploy our different data roles to maximize business value from our data?
- Do we change something at the platform level or do something smaller?
Professionals in roles that involve high-level strategic roadmapping are well prepared to excel in this Executive Program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Business Case for Data Science
- Human Capital of Data Science
- Data and Machine Learning Infrastructure Strategy
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 2 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Data Science & Big Data View 1733 other programmes in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
This program is intended for students who have spent time in a business setting, had exposure to business decision making, and have potentially worked on technical or IT projects.In addition, a well-prepared learner will have:
- Basic knowledge of mathematics (Algebra, Geometry, etc.)
- Basic Statistics (Able to calculate the mean, median, and mode from a data set)
- Prior exposure to statistics and probability in an academic or professional setting
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International799 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
National799 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 799 USD for the full programme during 2 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.