Do you want to get admitted to the graduate degree in Special Education (Birth-Grade 2) - Inclusive Early Childhood (M.S.Ed.) from Hofstra University and not have to pay anything for the application?
With the help of INTO, you can apply to multiple Master’s programs in a single application. All you need is to meet the grade requirements and the English language requirements. You will also be offered the Direct Entry I-20 to help you enter the U.S. for your studies.
What to expect from studying this Special Education (Birth-Grade 2) - Inclusive Early Childhood (M.S.Ed.) program
When studying a Special Education (Birth-Grade 2) - Inclusive Early Childhood (M.S.Ed.) program, you will choose to specialize in one the subjects focusing on the human condition: Anthropology, Languages, Cultural Studies, Ethics, Philosophy, Literature, History, Liberal Arts, and more.
Learn about how culture grows and transforms and the major events that shaped our human society. You will develop creative and critical thinking.
Become part of the discussion and the force of change that will shape our future and create a medium for discourse, idea exchange and the development of new ideas. By understanding the various aspects that make us human, you learn to bridge the gap and the differences between different cultures, and focus on the things we have in common, instead of our differences.
Teaching is an important component of the Special Education (Birth-Grade 2) - Inclusive Early Childhood (M.S.Ed.), as once you will develop your knowledge of human culture you are responsible for sharing this knowledge with others, creating awareness and educating.
This dual graduate pre-service program leads toward the New York state initial certification to teach early childhood (Birth-Grade 2), and the New York state initial/professional certificate to teach special education at the early childhood developmental level (Birth-Grade 2).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Multicultural Perspectives on Early Childhood Development
- Introduction to Young Children With Disabilities
- Education of Students With Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Early Childhood Curriculum
- Developing and Evaluating Innovations in Early Childhood Curriculum
- Educational Intervention for Young Children With Disabilities
- Early Intervention: Infant Stimulation
- Assessment and Diagnosis in Early Childhood Special Education
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 36 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesEducation Special Education Early Childhood Education View 380 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- All information is provided as a guide and does not guarantee entry. Admissions decisions are at the discretion of the university.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, minimum 3.0 GPA and English language requirements in one of the following tests. Additional requirements may apply.
- GMAT/GRE requirement may apply depending on the program. In addition, the graduate programs may have other/higher requirements with which applications must comply.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International25744 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 25744 USD per year and a duration of 36 months.
$25,744 - $35,290 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.