The Master of Business Administration - Supply Chain Management program at Texas A&M Texarkana provides an exciting and rewarding path of study in which students learn skills which directly lead to increased business profitability. Careers in SCM take many paths and end up with a multitude of career options.
- By completing a degree in Supply Chain Management, students will set themselves apart to succeed in business. Students will develop analytical skills in learning about inventory management, logistics, quality, purchasing, and transportation.
- Students in supply chain management have the opportunity to learn and then subsequently return value to both their own personal investment portfolios or to grow their company business.
- International Business
- Marketing Management
- Supply Chain Management Systems
- Purchasing and Quality Management
- Logistics and Transportation Management
- Supply Chain Management Financial Strategy and Profitability
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesSupply Chain Management & Logistics Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 173 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in United States
- Letters of Intent/Interest
- Recommendation Letters
- Official Transcripts
- In-Person Interviews
- Standardized Tests (GRE, MAT, GMAT)
International10458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5229 USD per semester during 24 months.
National10458 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5229 USD per semester during 24 months.
In-State4180 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2090 USD per semester during 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.