The Nonprofit Management program from Columbia University reflects the growth and increased sophistication of the nonprofit sector, as well as the need for nonprofit organizations to demonstrate impact more effectively.
Students become conversant with new technologies, digital media, and data analytics, as well as public-private partnerships, which are being deployed to help solve some of the most intractable problems across the globe.
Program Features Include
- An innovative curriculum taught by distinguished scholar-practitioners who are experts in their fields.
- An emphasis across the curriculum on public-private partnerships, cutting-edge technology, ethics, and international aspects of the field.
- A highly flexible format in which students can move between in-person and online learning modalities.
- An in-depth Capstone Project wherein each student partners with an actual 501c3 to solve real-world challenges facing the organization and the sector.
- Access to the mission-driven community locally, nationally, and globally, including the thriving international nonprofit community based in New York City.
- Faculty and alumni who are connected to a wide variety of nonprofit organizations and provide academic and career advisement as well as opportunities for networking and employment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Role and Unique Nature of the Nonprofit Sector
- Ethics in the Nonprofit Sector
- Nonprofit Governance
- Fundraising Fundamentals for Nonprofits
- Communications & Marketing for Nonprofits
- Managing the Mission-based Organization
- Data Analytics/Metrics in the Nonprofit Sector
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Strategic Management View 160 other Masters in Project Management in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Completed online application form
- $95.00 nonrefundable application fee (U.S. currency)
- Transcripts from all post-secondary institutions attended
- Your Résumé
- Two letters of recommendation
- Statement of academic purpose (750 words maximum)
- Supplemental essay (300 words maximum)
- Optional: Official scores on the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) general test, GMAT, or LSAT
- Video Essay
- An Admissions Interview
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2266 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2266 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
National2266 USD/creditTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2266 USD per credit and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.